Please click on the link below to view the Pupil Premium Funding Statement:
What is Pupil Premium?
Your school could get £1320 per year from the government for each child from a family on a low income. This is called Pupil Premium and can be used to support your child with their learning. We can spend that money on extra teaching for your child, music lessons, school uniform or school trips etc
Am I eligible?
Your school could be missing out on funding. Your confirmed registration could mean that your child is provided with extra support. If you are receiving any of the benefits listed, do the smart thing - check your eligibility
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit only (not Working Tax Credit) with income less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Asylum Seekers Support
- Universal Credit
How do I apply?
All you need is your name and address, date of birth and National Insurance number!
To apply online go to : www.westberks.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
Or you can call 01635 42400 to register by phone